AIM
odin248

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

great

how the hell do you beat mission 6???

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

awesome

But how the hell do you get into the basement?

Warlords: Call to Arms Warlords: Call to Arms

mages

unit balance is way off I think. enemy mages are WAY too powerful. They were killing trolls, swordsmen, scouts wernet fast enough to catch them, and archers were a poor counter... it took line after line of archers to take them down.

Stalingrad-2 Stalingrad-2

nice. kinda hard at the start

best prt of the game is you dont feel bad about losing because they are both villains. ha.

game is kinda hard at the start tryign to figure out the right balance of things.

AUTOMATON Prt 1 AUTOMATON Prt 1

good!

It was a bit slow my friend but the look was good and it was very creative. I LOVE steampunk and you NAILED the sateampunk feel and look on the nose. We should start a steampunk crew on NG ;-)

littleNorwegians responds:

Hello iiREDii
That would be cool, but i haven't seen any other steampunk games except submachine.

Thanks for your review
Have a nice day

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

you could be just a little less stingy

a little less stingy with the ammo wouldnt hurt you you know. I only got like 2 drops of ammo and spent the rest of the time runing around with the knife

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

awesome

I never found the easter egss but that CAMERA BOX THING FRICKIN RULES!!!!

That alone earns you a 10!

Helbereth responds:

Thanks. The easter eggs were made intentionally easy to find (at least in my opinion).

The first one is on the main menu - an invisible button sitting over one of the vid screens - it opens the sound test.

The second is in the masking section. On every page of the section there's a small button located in the middle right of the screen - it opens the 'fun with masking' page.

After the credit roll there's a screen that pops up listing various sources. Sitting over one of the lines there is a big invisible button that opens the object viewer. (On that same screen, the last line says straight out that there's an easter egg onscreen).

Throughout the tutorial there are occasional tiny white spots located near objects. These are not just dots, they're text. Zoom in and many of them give hints about where to find the easter eggs.

Gunther Soundboard Gunther Soundboard

?

who the hell is that loser? haha