AIM
odin248

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

amazing

I loved this as a illustrator and as a long time warhammer fan! I woudl encourage you to make another with 2 other armies next time! Maybe my beloved IG and the guard? ;-)

Matrix vs Equilibrium Matrix vs Equilibrium

equilibrium > matrix

Equilibrium was 1000 times better than that piece of shiznit called the matrix.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

awesome

the style, the story, the music selection... funny and creepy as shit and the main kid is creepy as hell. I love it.

Rebecca Rebecca

holy shit

mother fucking hilarious

sweet jesus that was great

The Legacy of Gun Control The Legacy of Gun Control

Gun Control is an assault on my right to life

If I have the right to my own life, then I have the right to defend that life from all those who attempt to lay claim to it or the products of that life. To say otherwise would be to say that someone has a higher claim on my life than I do. And with that right to defend myself and my property comes the right to obtain the means to do so. And to defend that life and property from ANY aggressor... a robber, a thief, even a government.

It is sad that others cannot see the truth in this. It is sad that the resistance to government tyranny has been replaced by blind trust of those with the monopoly on arms. The right to bear arms is the right of the people to overthrow ANY force that acts against their liberty. ESPECIALLY governments

Molon Labe!

PEACETANK PEACETANK

pretty good

Nice animation. I dont agree 100% with "the message" but its funny animation and an unique style (funny how I am capabel of laughing at something I dont agree with isnt it?). Too bad newgrounds is full of early teen morons who think they know everything about politics and feel the need to open their mouths about "the message".

newgrounds = home of adolecent anime loving nitwit socialist idiots who live in the suburbs with mommy and daddy paying for thier latest emo clothing.

Big Black Lies Big Black Lies

Laugh out Loud Funny!

This was awesome. The humor was excellent. Too bad there are so many brainwashed leftist terds on newgrounds who cant listen to any opinion outside fo the socialist tyrannical dribble they profess like crazed communist preachers of the lefty religion... :-P

Arctic Bushcraft Arctic Bushcraft

?

WTF is bushcraft? who the hell is this ray rears fella'? Was that sargeant pepper?

hey it made me laugh anyway... nice

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

I like it

yup. It was funny as balls. Pretty good animation too man.

tonyfuzz responds:

and everyone knows balls are hilarious!

Of Tithes and Burnouts Of Tithes and Burnouts

yay

hey I woul dliek to take responsibility for the sound quality...thats my bad

flapjacks!!!!